A critical role for government is the identification, planning and design of the next chapter in our State’s development agenda.
We achieve this through good cross-government collaboration and, importantly, by creating a diverse range of residential, commercial and industrial opportunities suitable for private sector involvement and delivery.
DevelopmentWA created the Avon Industrial Park in partnership with the Avon Community Development Foundation and the Wheatbelt Development Commission.
Stage 2 now selling
- Located 15 minutes from the Northam town centre and 90 minutes from Perth
- Lots ranging from 2.2ha to 11.9ha
Businesses that already call the park home include:
- Nash Brothers - mining and civil equipment sale and hire
- Interquip - servicing machinery for the resources sector
- Coast to Coast Truck Wreckers
- Tesla Pty Ltd - power generation facility
- Master Projects Pty Ltd - home and commercial builders
- Trustruct - manufacturers of innovative proprietary wall and framing systems
- DE Engineers - the largest manufacturer of grain seed cleaners in Australia and one of the largest grain silo and field-bin manufacturers in the State
To find out more about the area in which the park is located, read the Avon Sub-Regional Economic Strategy, watch the Shire of Northam film or visit the Heartlands WA website.
If you're a landowner looking for an industrial builder, visit Master Builders WA for more information.