Stage 2 now selling
- Located 15 minutes from the Northam town centre and 90 minutes from Perth
- Lots ranging from 2.2ha to 11.9ha
Businesses that already call the park home include:
- Nash Brothers - mining and civil equipment sale and hire
- Interquip - servicing machinery for the resources sector
- Coast to Coast Truck Wreckers
- Tesla Pty Ltd - power generation facility
- Master Projects Pty Ltd - home and commercial builders
- Trustruct - manufacturers of innovative proprietary wall and framing systems
- DE Engineers - the largest manufacturer of grain seed cleaners in Australia and one of the largest grain silo and field-bin manufacturers in the State
To find out more about the area in which the park is located, read the Avon Sub-Regional Economic Strategy, watch the Shire of Northam film or visit the Heartlands WA website.
If you're a landowner looking for an industrial builder, visit Master Builders WA for more information.