Positioned perfectly next to major transport routes and 18km from Northam, Avon Industrial Park is the place to do business.
The 203 hectare industrial estate is set amid a total park area of 473 hectares and has been created to meet the needs of industries servicing the rural, resources and mineral processing markets.
With the Trans-Australian rail line and Great Eastern Highway close at hand, it’s the perfect staging point between Perth and regional centres across Western Australia.
LandCorp developed Avon Industrial Park in partnership with the Avon Community Development Foundation and the Wheatbelt Development Commission.
Businesses that call the park home include:
- Bushy Tanks - manufacturers of rural and industrial use polyethylene tanks.
- Interquip - servicing machinery for the resources sector.
- Western Power - operational and training site.
- Master Projects - kit home manufacturer.
- DE Engineers - the largest manufacturer of grain seed cleaners in Australia and one of the largest grain silo and field-bin manufacturers in the State.
- C Y O'Connor TAFE - training centre.
- Hutchinson Builders - modular accommodation manufacturer.
- Tesla Pty Ltd - power generation facility.
- Dodd's Haulage Pty Ltd
- HutCity Group - manufacturing company of a wide range of transportable buildings.
For more information on land available contact Doug Stirling, LandCorp Project Manager on 08 9482 7445 or by email.
Find out why businesses have made Avon Industrial Park home.
If you're a landowner and looking for an industrial builder, visit the Master Builders Western Australia website for more information.